Sweet Dreams by Alex Panagop
Teddy bears have been a fixture of American children’s lives since the first one was created in 1902 by Morris Michtom, an immigrant who modeled the new toy after a bear in a political cartoon featuring then-President of the United States Theodore Roosevelt. Originally called “Teddy’s bear”, the toy was wildly successful.
Since those early days over a hundred years ago, the Teddy bear has inspired love and peaceful slumber from millions of children the world over. They’re dragged around by the arms – often falling apart – but they mean the world to “their” children, and many a tear has been shed over their loss – real or imagined.
- The Rainbow Walkway Panorama in Denmark
- “Holy Men” Of India In Divine Portrait Series By Joey L.
- Two Coworkers Recreate Classic Paintings in the Office in Creative Photo Series
- Canadian Photographer Captures Wanderlust In Magnificent Landscapes
- An Inspiring Gallery of Unique Staircase Designs
- 25 Unusual And Creative Designs of Beds
- Beautiful Ice And Snow Formations
- The Dying Swan by Anna Pavlovna
- A Woman's Guide To Mind-Blowing Masturbation