Sweet Dreams by Alex Panagop
Teddy bears have been a fixture of American children’s lives since the first one was created in 1902 by Morris Michtom, an immigrant who modeled the new toy after a bear in a political cartoon featuring then-President of the United States Theodore Roosevelt. Originally called “Teddy’s bear”, the toy was wildly successful.
Since those early days over a hundred years ago, the Teddy bear has inspired love and peaceful slumber from millions of children the world over. They’re dragged around by the arms – often falling apart – but they mean the world to “their” children, and many a tear has been shed over their loss – real or imagined.
- Indonesian police burn 3.3 tons of weed; get entire town high
- CAT-Erpillar: Guy Was Taking Panoramic Photo When His Cat Decided To Walk Through
- Creative Everything by Christoph Niemann
- Broken Mirror, Evening Sky
- Artist Spends a Year in the Woods Creating Mysterious, Nature-Inspired Sculptures
- Beautifully Scripted 3D Calligraphy Illusions by Tolga Girgin
- An underwater art gallery is 27 meters underwater on a sunken ship
- How Mayan's Had Sacred Sex in a Hammock (NSFW)
- These C-Section Babies Were Photographed at Less Than 20 Seconds Old