Herbert "Herb" Ritts (1952-2002) was an American fashion photographer who concentrated on black-and-white photography and portraits, often in the style of classical Greek sculpture.
View the embedded image gallery online at:
- Physical Artistry by Ray Massey
- The Sony World Photography Awards 2015: 15 Photographs Stunning Images
- Illustrator Adds Cartoons To Strangers’ Instagram Photos
- Dreamy Rainy Day Photos That Look Like Oil Paintings
- “Holy Men” Of India In Divine Portrait Series By Joey L.
- 25 Breathtaking Wedding Photos From 2014
- Two Coworkers Recreate Classic Paintings in the Office in Creative Photo Series
- Beautiful Ice And Snow Formations
- Burning Man 2014. Moments by Trey Ratcliff