Japanese Namio Harukawa (Osaka, 1947) is a provocative artist known for drawings of dominant women sitting on the faces of weak and submissive men. The women are generously proportioned and their rounded figures overwhelm the small men. Their faces remain aloof yet pleased.
- A Woman's Guide To Mind-Blowing Masturbation
- The Ugly Side Of Society: Controversial Illustrations By Spanish Illustrator Luis Quiles
- Kei Meguro is a Japanese graphic designer and illustrator based in New York City
- Pencil Drawings of Lips
- Cyberpunk Lion Step By Step From A Blank Page To The Complete Drawing
- Shintaro Kago: a guro manga artist
- Hyperrealistic Sculptures by Marc Sijan
- Let's Mix the Genders
- Be generous with your sexual partner: scream while making love!